Call today and schedule your FREE Network Assessment! (281) 668-7411 or fill out this form
Want to know the security risks for your business?
Want to know which employees have access to confidential information on your network?
Want to verify that your existing IT staff is doing their job?
Want to know which machines need current antivirus and backup software?
Then you need a FREE Network Evaluation from Texas Technology Support.
Your FREE, no OBLIGATION assessment will provide you all the reports below! With these in hand we can show you how to close gaps and streamline your IT network.
- SECURITY RISK REPORT. This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- SECURITY POLICY ASSESSMENT REPORT. A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis.
- SHARE PERMISSION REPORT BY COMPUTER. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- SHARE PERMISSION REPORT BY USER. Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- OUTBOUND SECURITY REPORT. Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- EXTERNAL VULNERABILITIES FULL DETAIL REPORT. A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
- FULL DETAIL REPORT. Our scan will pull out literally hundreds of pages of end-user network activity and configuration data. The Full Network Assessment Report includes every detail, presented in line-item fashion in an editable report document. The report is organized by section with a table of contents to help you locate the specific findings of interest, and problem areas are conveniently highlighted in red, making it easy to spot individual problems to be rectified.
- NETWORK ASSESSMENT POWERPOINT. Use our generated PowerPoint presentation as a basis for conducting a meeting presenting your findings from the Network Detective. General summary information along with the risk and issue score are presented along with specific issue recommendations and next steps.
- SITE DIAGRAM. Once you sign up for Network Detective and run a scan, you’ll have the option to generate a site diagram which breaks down and categorizes all of the assets available on the network. The schematic shows the basic network structure, with convenient drill downs into each group of like workstations. Each device is annotated with important identifying configuration information and is color-coded based on its status.
- ASSET DETAIL REPORT. For each network scan, this report provides detailed information on each of the individual assets discovered by Network Detective. The report is ideal for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers.